[CentOS-devel] xenpv drivers status

Jonathan Dieter

jdieter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:20:33 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 13:19 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Jonathan Dieter wrote:
> > So what's the status on this?  I'm going to be using this and would
> > prefer not to rebuild it myself if it's available from the repositories.
>
> I have no problems in pushing this into Extras/ repo - but whats the
> status of this upstream ?

I'm not sure, but the version at
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/SRPMS/xenpv-0.1-9.el5.src.rpm is set up to build against the 5.2 base kernel.  I did end up rebuilding it and it's working fine (though removing it after it's been used has caused my virtual machine to restart).  Don't know if that helps at all.

Jonathan