[CentOS-devel] Virtual Machines for testing of forums

Mon Nov 3 20:18:13 UTC 2008

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> we have set up two virtual machines at the moment for forum testing, one
>> for php-bb and one for flux-bb. Both machines have a basic LAMP setup.
>
> Any outcomes yet?

Its a bit of a single horse race this. Do we want to propose a deadline
of some sort ? People are allowed to have lives though :D

The Drupal guys havent even got to the point of asking for access, so I
guess fluxbb and phpbb are the only two real contenders, and I think
fluxbb ( thanks to Guillaume's work ) might be the only one thats at a
stage where something is done ? This is as far as I can tell.

- KB