[CentOS-devel] Artwork for browser default page (update)

Fri Nov 7 00:48:40 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

> Hi again :)
>
> Here is another customization, this time for the browser default page:
>
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/wiki/Misc/BrowserDefaultPage

Looks good. I would maybe change a few things though:

  - replace Mirror List link by Downloads link

  - get rid of prominent North American Enterprise Linux vendor

  - I would make the definition of CentOS much stronger like the definition
    on the wiki. Highlighting the 7 years of updates, the continuity and
    what CentOS can deliver (secure, low-maintenance, reliable, predictable
    and reproducable environment)

Thanks !