[CentOS-devel] Bug 2934

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 10:53:24 UTC 2008

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 3:34 AM, William L. Maltby
<CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 19:07 +0930, admin wrote:
>>
>> There is supposed to be a yum package in testing that fixes this issue.
>> Where can I access the testing repo, or this package?
>
> grep c5-t /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-*
> /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Testing.repo:[c5-testing]

A new set of yum rpm's are supposed to be placed in the c5-testing
repo any minutes now.  Before using anything from this repo, please
read:

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

especially this part:

CentOS-Testing - This repository is a proving grounds for packages
on their way to CentOSPlus and CentOS Extras. They may or may not
replace core CentOS packages, and are not guaranteed to function
properly. These packages build, and install, but are waiting for feedback
from testers as to functionality and stability. Packages in this repository
will come and go during the development period, so it should not be left
enabled or used on production systems. This repository is intentionally
not shipped with CentOS by default, although the repository config files
can be found at:

CentOS 4: http://dev.centos.org/centos/4/CentOS-Testing.repo
CentOS 5: http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/CentOS-Testing.repo

Akemi