[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:44:30 UTC 2008

Hi again,

I've build the latest version of CDS yesterday. These are now
available in the testing repo. Are there people capable of testing
these new packages ? I currently don't have the time/resources for
this. So that would be really helpfull.

After this I still need to do another rebuild, but that is just to
change some text in the about dialog box, so functionality wise
nothing changes with that.

When this is all done we will release CDS to the general public and
I'll start working on IPA.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)