[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Oct 15 14:16:42 UTC 2008

James Antill wrote:
>  Are you running parallel createrepos with the same cachedir? In other
> words could the recent commits:
> d88de04e301cbe5383e88505ea133f07a659fcbd
> e4edc4aa4d6446686c9c796c8d1996c6122b9a71
> ...affect your createrepo runs?
>  It doesn't look like the same failure mode, but I thought I'd ping you
> to make sure.

no, dont use cache at all anywhere. And since that rpm in question isnt
even from the most recent push, it gets even more interesting.

the process, as it works now is ( completely automated ):

buildqueue -> builder -> results -> collect rpms -> sign -> rsync to
dev.centos.org; the metadata is then build locally on the machine via a
ssh trigger. So not sure why it would break. Next time this happens,
I'll backup the repomd/ dir