[CentOS-devel] centos and HPC

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Oct 30 19:26:57 UTC 2008

hi,

Does anyone have details on what is going on with upstream and their HPC
product ? A directory has down up on ftp.redhat.com but there is nothing
inside there, and there seems to be not much going on with their sales
website either.

What we could start working on in the mean time is to get a SIG
together, and formulating intent / direction / mechanism etc.

Also, HPC itself is quite a vast subject - and perhaps we should not
limit ourselves only to the product base that is being released
upstream. So if we were to propose a HPC SIG, are there a few people
here who would like to join in the effort and help ?

- KB