[CentOS-devel] centos and HPC

Bogdan Costescu Bogdan.Costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 31 10:56:58 UTC 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Also, HPC itself is quite a vast subject - and perhaps we should not limit
> ourselves only to the product base that is being released upstream.

That depends on the amount of time and people interested to
participate. As you say, HPC is quite a vast subject, and if only a
handful of people join in I see no point in trying to achieve too much
and fail.

> So if we were to propose a HPC SIG, are there a few people here who
> would like to join in the effort and help ?

Sign me in.

--
Bogdan Costescu

IWR, University of Heidelberg, INF 368, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49 6221 54 8240, Fax: +49 6221 54 8850
E-mail: bogdan.costescu at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de