[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Wed Oct 1 00:16:43 UTC 2008

Hi David,

David Newkerk wrote:
> I'm available to help if a custom demo of Drupal is desired. If you'd
> like I will set up a copy on my local server tailored for your needs,
> and send you a tar.gz of the files and a database dump, so you can set
> it up on your server. If you want to grant any access I will be happy
> to set it up that way.

thanks for all this work, much of it looks at first sight, to be quite
impressive. But, there is one point I want to stress here, Please dont
spend time looking at www.centos.org replacements - were not looking at
doing that right now. The focus of this effort, now, is to find a forum
system and a light weight portal around it that can display news and
host urls pointing at wiki content, issue tracker etc.

--
Karanbir Singh
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: z00dax, #centos at irc.freenode.net