[CentOS-devel] kmod-xfs for 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5

Farkas Levente

lfarkas at lfarkas.org
Sun Oct 5 10:56:33 UTC 2008

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Jon Ernster wrote:
>> Fair enough.  Can I get a general ETA perhaps?  End of the week?  Early next?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> J.

>>> were working on converting the kmod's into non kernel version specific
>>> packages, so there will be a slight delay as the kmod's get ported across.
>
> They are here and are currently being tested, but seem to work OK for me:
>
> http://people.centos.org/hughesjr/kernel/5/plus/2.6.18-92.1.13.el5.centos.plus/
>
> They should work fine with that kernel.

i just look into the xfs-kmod and see this line in the config:
CONFIG_XFS_DMAPI=
you see the missing "y"? is it a bug or direct?

anyway this xfs source is the same as the one shipped in the rhel kernel
or it's a newer xfs source?

and in the plus kernel why do you use the dist tag and not the buildid?

it'd be nice if we can somehow diff the rhel/centos and centos plus
kernel's config files, currently it's very hard.