[CentOS-devel] Re: CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Tim Verhoeven

tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 13:07:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>>
>> Yes, it asks - no, it doesn't create:
>>
>> System User [nobody]: dirserv
>> The user 'dirserv' is invalid.
>>
>> So: Opinions on hacking that into the RPMs/setup script?
>
> Is there a bugreport about this somewhere ?
>
> If that should get into the rpms/setup script is Tim's call....

IMHO, I would create a bugreport in upstreams bugzilla (and in ours
for reference), document it on the wiki page and wait for upstream to
fix it. I prefer to keep the packages as closely to upstreams as
possible.

In this case is a pretty simple thing that can be done manually, not a
real bug in the code, more a missing feature.

Anyway, if people shout hard enough I just might add it.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)