[CentOS-devel] update w.r.t VM's for forums / portals testing

Fri Oct 3 15:52:57 UTC 2008

hi Guys,

We were hoping to use a series of VM's hosted at flexiscale.com for
doing this testing. However, it was just sheer bad luck for us that they
decided to do some maintenance work starting the 26th Sept, which are
still ongoing. But I am hopeful that they will be done by Monday the 6th.

Fallout for us is that while this maint work is going at their end, we
cant create any new VM's. This was totally not planned from our side,
even the initial announcement that came through only said work would
start on the 26th and be done in time for business hours 29th Sept. But
it seems that they were unable to finish the work, and its still ongoing.

If there is still no progress with the issue on Monday, we can setup a
Xen instance and go via that route, at a different setup.