[CentOS-devel] Bug 2934

Sat Oct 11 10:34:08 UTC 2008
William L. Maltby <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>

On Sat, 2008-10-11 at 19:07 +0930, admin wrote:
> I'm attempting to build a PHP 5.2.5 package for CentOS 5.2 (x86_64)
> using a Fedora SRPM.
>
> Satisified all dependencies and looked like it was going to build, but
> barfed at the end with a known apr/apxs issue - CentOS bug 2934.
>
> A workaround suggested in bug report didn't work, but produced a related
> but different error (I've updated the bug report).
>
> There is supposed to be a yum package in testing that fixes this issue.
> Where can I access the testing repo, or this package?

grep c5-t /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-*
/etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-Testing.repo:[c5-testing]

and sometime Karan has things

$ grep test /etc/yum.repos.d/kbsingh-CentOS-Extras.repo
# All new packages are now released to the testing repository first
# Note: The testing repository is disabled by default
baseurl=http://centos.karan.org/el
$releasever/extras/testing/$basearch/RPMS/

> Thanks
>
> Mick
> <snip sig stuff>

HTH