[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Wed Oct 15 09:00:28 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:54 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

> I'll try, as I'm looking at openldap alternatives anyway - but that
> doesn't count, as I'm a CentOS member >:)
>
> So it would be great if others could test that, too.
>
> I guess that the instructions on the wiki still apply?
>
> <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/DirectoryServerSetup>

Yes, I presume they are still valid. And if not make the appropriate changes :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)