[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Wed Oct 15 13:09:23 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 2:59 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Houston, we have a problem:
>>
>> Error Downloading Packages:
>>   idm-console-framework - 1.1.1-0.el5.centos.4.noarch: failure:
>>   RPMS/idm-console-framework-1.1.1-0.el5.centos.4.noarch.rpm from
>>   c5-testing: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.
>>
>> Local download and install works.
>
> Okay, that wasn't the complete error message >:)
>
> Downloading Packages:
> (1/1): idm-console-framew 100% |=========================| 1.0 MB 00:00
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/x86_64/RPMS/idm-console-framework-1.1.1-0.el5.centos.4.noarch.rpm:
> [Errno -1] Package does not match intended download
> Trying other mirror.

Weird, that used to work. I've seen that error before and recreate the
metadata usually works, but I can't do that for the testing repo.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)