[CentOS-devel] Mantis Theme Design

Marcus Moeller mm at gcug.de
Tue Sep 2 16:37:43 UTC 2008

Dear Alain.

> The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
> screenshots for you to check in the page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign
>
> We would like to hear from you, ideas, comments, suggestions any thing
> you would like to include before we release the theme for you to
> install and do the tests.

Already looks great. I would only suggest a few color adjustments:

- Screenshot-118: 'Login' Background Color suggestion (which is a
little bit more eye-friendly): CEE4F3 instead of C3E6FF
This color is used in many other headings.

- Is there a way to define a different color for headings on
Screenshot-125.png (eg. Assigned to Me / Unassigned)

- Screenshot-129 looks a bit confusing. Maybe you could use a white
background on some of these elements.

Good Job and keep going
Marcus