[CentOS-devel] CentOS on the Asus Eeepc ...

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Mon Sep 8 12:45:25 UTC 2008

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Dear Adrian.
Dear Roger ,

> I would suggest to use ddiskit as that's what it's meant to be for.
Yeah, that was one of the possibility i had a look at ...
> An option could be to build an RPM and to include it in an additional
> repository.
That was the alternative to a dd ... i was thinking about a very small
epo specific for the eeepc that could host the patched madwifi , the
uvcvideo kmod (for the webcam) and the atl2.ko module ...

But if Karanbir wants to take an alternative path to the traditionnal
anaconda stuff ...
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
"Internet network currently down, TCP/IP packets delivered now by
UPS/Fedex ..."