[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 18:06:20 UTC 2008

On 9/19/08, Marcus Moeller <mm at gcug.de> wrote:
> Dear Alain.

>> Formatting on the Trac Wiki seems to be slightly different. Have you
>> already figured out if it's possible to add style/rowstyle
>> definitions?

That's something that I could look in after CentOSify the punbb
application presentation to get a common look for each
lang.centos.org/forum/. punbb is just a proposition for that section
of course. After that, and if Puntal tar.gz file continue lost ... we
can give another Trac style round to see these kind of things, if no
urgent or top level need appears. Maybe this is a good moment to start
ticketing on artwork trac environment ;) so the roadmap be created.

> Also attachment seems to be handled differently. Did you already
> manage to upload attachments?

Well as far as I've seen now, attachments are displayed at the end of
the page, if the attachment are images we can use the Macro [[Image]]
to refer the attachment so they can be used ... there are interesting
things with that macro that I have not tested yet, like resizing a big
image. If that is possible we can just upload the Screenshot-X.png and
show them as small images ... just wondering about what
https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/wiki/WikiMacros says.

If attachment are no images, we could leave them at the end of the
page, and if possible refer to them where needed.

Maybe we start with a few errors at the beginning, but they could be
fixed walking the way. Also Ralph and Karan seems to be near us to
help :D.

Cheers,
al.