[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Jason Cox cscoman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:06:12 UTC 2008

Tim Verhoeven wrote:
> I'm happy to announce the availability of the CentOS Directory Server
> (CDS) for testing. The exact details on how to install it can be found
> on this wiki page :

Any updates on when we will see this ready for production use? I would like
to get away from our current way of providing server authentication and
implement CDS. I pretty much have the tools written to use CDS now, but I
can not move forward untill it is out of a "testing" status in my
environment.

---
Jason Cox