[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Marcus Moeller mm at gcug.de
Sat Sep 20 09:11:13 UTC 2008

Dear Alain.

> I think we should update the actual content based on the actual Trac
> default wiki syntax, or if there is another way to make it ...

I have tried to add some HTML code. Take a look at this example:

As <style> definitions are not accepted I have to use dirty tricks to
adjust table borders. I wonder if this really makes sense.

Maybe we should just stick with the capabilities of the Trac wiki
(which definitly means col/rowspanning is impossible) and re-work the

Best Regards