[CentOS-devel] New Trac Look and feel rolled out
brandond at uoregon.edu
Tue Sep 23 23:56:49 UTC 2008
Karanbir Singh wrote:
> New L&F rolled out for Trac.
(example here: https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/ )
This looks fantastic!
Some feedback/nagging things:
* CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the header
image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image needs to be
redone with a matching background color.
* The 'missing wiki' CSS class clashes with the H1 CSS - see the missing
'ArtWork' wikiword in "Welcome to the ArtWork Special Interest Group
* Can we get some skins on the TracEnvProjectRoot page located here:
* Once the above issue is addressed, should p.c.o/ still redirect to
w.c.o/Projects? I would say no, it should redirect to the trac project list,
if we can get key /Projects content included in the list page.
University of Oregon Neuroinformatics Center
(541) 346-2417 brandond at uoregon.edu
Key Fingerprint 1F08 A331 78DF 1EFE F645 8AE5 8FBE 4147 E351 E139
More information about the CentOS-devel