[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Stephane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 20:25:14 UTC 2008

Note that this module was NOT part of Drupal core and that the amount of
site using it was therefore limited (I myself never heard of it before).
This is an edge case: the module was found to be badly designed and has been
unpublished until the author rewrites it. This should be sorted out shortly.
This case should not be generalized and in 99% of the cases, a new release
is provided with the Security Announcement.

scor.