[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Sep 30 21:34:27 UTC 2008

Dag Wieers wrote:
>> I dont see how that is relevant, CVE's are open to anyone to report
>> against / for ? so whats your point ?
>
> It is relevant in the sense that:
>
>  1. You seem to hold Drupal responsible, while they merely put contributed
>     modules on their website

do you then mean to say that packages we host in the centos mirrors
should not be something we should even be concerned about ? Since they
are not something we write, we just package and put them up here ?

>  2. They at least respond to security problems by removing them from the
>     website and providing that information
>
> Why are you picking on me again while I just respond to what you say and
> try to put it into context ?

I dont think I am picking on you at all, this is a conversation that
Marcus started and you joined. If you merely want to say something and
have no replies to that, thats fine. I wont bother replying.

--
Karanbir Singh
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }
irc: z00dax, #centos at irc.freenode.net