[CentOS-devel] slow Perl on CentOS 5

William L. Maltby

CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 12:15:04 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-03 at 11:45 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> <snip>

> Secondly, neither Nicholas nor Vipul have replied to my emails asking
> for help, and i think 4 days is a fair amount of time to timeout on.

You might want to allow and extra day or two because of the long holiday
weekend in the U.S. Many folks start it early and come back late, to
mountains of e-mail and paperwork and catch-up activities.

> So unless anyone has reason to not push these perl packages, I'd like to
> get them out there.

Regardless of the holiday thing, I don't see why you shouldn't make it
available with, at most, a minor caveat for those who want to jump on it.

--
Bill