[CentOS-devel] Testing packages: yum, python-urlgrabber, yum-utils

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Sep 3 12:46:05 UTC 2008

Updated packages including python-dateutil and yum-3.2.19-6.el5.centos
will appear shortly in the Testing repo. As before, please test and
feedback at http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=3084

There is an update for yum-utils as well, but I need to spend sometime
working through the extra plugins we enable.

Also, James pointed out that all issues reported against yum-3.2.17 are
now fixed in this updated version. Make sure you cross check, just to
make sure :D