[CentOS-devel] Missing header files from xulrunner-devel sdk package, bugs?

hce

webmail.hce at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 23:03:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just installed xulrunner-devel from yum:

# yum install xulrunner-devel

The xulrunner-sdk-1.9 was installed, but there are following
header files cannot be found in xulrunner-sdk-1.9/sdk/include:

mozilla-config.h
mozilla-config32.h
prtypes.h

The include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9 does constain mozilla-config.h and
mozilla-config32.h, I fixed it by linking those two files in
xulrunner-sdk-1.9/sdk/includ. The
 prtypes.h can only be found in following places:

/usr/include/nspr4/prtypes.h
/usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9/system_wrappers/prtypes.h
/usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9/stable/prtypes.h

I've tried to link either of the prtypes.h in
xulrunner-sdk-1.9/sdk/include, but none of them works. At final, I
failed to build VLC mozilla plugin linking to xulrunner-sdk-1.9/sdk.

Am I missing something here, is there a correct xulrunner-devel sdk
package I can download from? Or is it a bug in xulrunner-devel sdk
package? Please advise how can I fix this problem?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jim