[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 13:30:51 UTC 2008

On 9/17/08, Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
>> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> I am wondering where to post an Artwork SIG ToDo list. A place for
>>> people to request artwork things, something that could be used as a
>>> list of task or something like that. Distribution needs, users need,
>>> developers need, whatever ...
>>>
>>> Any suggestion ?
>>
>> Trac? I've never really worked with it, but it seems to have a place for
>> Roadmaps and similar stuff. Problem with trac is, that not all content
>> is in one place.
>>
>> Did you get to do the stuff you wanted to do before we announce the
>> Artwork SIG properly?
>
> I would prefer if something like the TODO list is easily accessible. Where
> it is located should not matter that much, but the SIG pages should have
> some identical structure, and the TODO list belongs on that SIG wiki page.

Thinking in your requested download page redesign
http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/i386/ I updated the page
http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Artwork/Status so an
artwork TODO list could be filled there.

> The main reason is that we need to make it easy for people visiting the
> pages to find things like TODO items. And a list of TODO lists could be
> then referenced from the Contribute page.

If we keep content on the wiki, the Artwork SIG can already be announced.

Cheers,
al.