[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Marcus Moeller

mm at gcug.de
Fri Sep 19 20:13:02 UTC 2008

Dear Alain.

> I think we should update the actual content based on the actual Trac
> default wiki syntax, or if there is another way to make it ...

This is nearly impossible if you do not want to reorganize all of the
content. I am going to try to set up some parts in HTML (at least
tables and image includes)

> Guys ... would be possible to install some kind of photoblog under
> centos domain ? Something that let us upload a big image and generates
> thumbs of it for us to use ... something like
> http://www.pixelpost.org/. That way we could handle images/screenshots
> there and just refer them on Trac, Moin, wherever site ... That would
> be all about CentOS officially online images ... maybe contributors
> help with a section of personal screenshots ... a section for the
> artwork project (of course :D) ... and as many section as community
> consider helpful ... just a way to handle images and its sizes.

I do not think this is really necessary. Previews could be handled
within the wiki. At least with HTML you could define the image size.

> Some times attachments list on Trac could be quiet large ... and could
> look a bit ugly, for me at least.

Maybe we could hide the attachment list or add an 'view attachments'
button to the bottom of the page.

Best Regards
Marcus