[CentOS-devel] Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 04:55:48 UTC 2008

On 9/20/08, Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW. Does anyone knows the download link of the application we'll use
> in lang.centos.org sites ?

I found this: http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Information-Management/Puntal-17735.shtml

It seems that "Puntal does not modify any files of PunBB, but adds six
standard modules (news, download, calendar, related pages, planet, and
lexicon) ". If that is true, and if that Puntal is the right Puntal
for the application we'll use in lang.centos.org ... We'll probably
have the lang.centos.org theme very soon. I'll do some tests and tell
you back.

Cheers,
al.