[CentOS-devel] options on voice conf calls

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Sep 23 23:28:28 UTC 2008

hi,

We had a bit of a struggle with Skype today trying to get a few people
talking about some infrastructure issues. And I was wondering if anyone
had recommendations on what other options there might be ?

Also, some people cant run VoIP / Skype from work so a normal telephone
gateway would be nice to have as well. Did I mention people are located
all over the world ?

I recall Dennis setting up something for us a while back, but it seems
to have gone away.