[CentOS-devel] options on voice conf calls

R P Herrold

herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Sep 29 01:05:47 UTC 2008

On Mon, 29 Sep 2008, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Hugo van der Kooij wrote:
>> It seems we have no fitting ISDN-30 card for a Linux box. So there is no
>> unique contribution I can make there. I guess anyone can build a VOP box
>> if they set their mind to it.
>
> In which case I am actively looking for volunteers !! Someone who has a bit
> of time even.

I have done local packaging and deployment in this space.  The
question of a need of termination into the PSTN is about the
only blocker.   I have a staffer at my ISP looking into
pricing on this at a local multi-homed facility.

I had spec'd out a featureset for CentOS 'intercom' and
conference meeds, when this topic first crossed this list.
I'll get at it tomorrow ad the office.

-- Russ herrold