[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Mon Sep 29 14:11:14 UTC 2008

Dag Wieers wrote:
> There have been some interesting comments from Drupal users on my
> blog-post that compared the requirements with modules and features.
>     http://dag.wieers.com/blog/drupal-for-centos-portal-and-forums#comment-972
>     http://dag.wieers.com/blog/drupal-for-centos-portal-and-forums#comment-973
>     http://dag.wieers.com/blog/drupal-for-centos-portal-and-forums#comment-978
> I guess that is a first stop when assessing Drupal's capabilities.

That is good, however they dont say anything more than whats already
available on google searches for these things. What we really would need
  before deciding is to have someone offer to take ownership of the
effort to evaluate drupal, do the setup, setup some of these features
and see how usable it really is.

eg. I am looking at Drupal for my own site and I find venturing into the
modules portion of drupal immediately drops the quality of code, and
even the ownership of security issues. It seems Drupal guys dont take on
  security issues for things that come from the modules or related
projects that are being used inside drupal.