[CentOS-devel] options on voice conf calls

Mon Sep 29 20:03:16 UTC 2008
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

I actually manage the Asterisk server at our work (and we have almost
everything running on CentOS). I also maintain the Asterisk and
related packages in the Atrpms repo. So I can help in setting up a
server and maintaining it. I guess the main issue is if that besides
VOIP access do we get it connected to the normal telephone network
somehow and who is going to pay for that ? I'm using ISDN at work, but
I'm pretty sure I can get the other stuff working as well.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)