[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Tue Sep 30 08:49:49 UTC 2008
Marcus Moeller <mm at gcug.de>

Hi Ralph.

>>> License issues :)
>>
>> What's wrong with the phpBB licence?
>
> Nothing.

I thought so, just wonderd about the quotation ;)

>> I have already started evaluating phpBB and am willed to setup an
>> Installation with a Joomla Bridge.
>>
>> I'm just waitting for an test VM.
>
> So are we. Still waiting for the service provider to end the system
> maintenance. We cannot create new VMs at the moment.
>
>> So Tim, you just might wamt to join then.

> I thought he wanted to do fluxbb?

<insert>
If I read the current threads correctly some people are going to setup
some of the softwares mentioned and I think nobody offered to setup
phpBB so I've there is a VM available I'm willing to setup a phpBB
instance for testing.
</insert>

Not really.

Best Regards