[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Tue Sep 30 21:48:58 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>> >  I dont see how that is relevant, CVE's are open to anyone to report
>> >  against / for ? so whats your point ?
>>
>>  It is relevant in the sense that:
>>
>>   1. You seem to hold Drupal responsible, while they merely put contributed
>>      modules on their website
>
> do you then mean to say that packages we host in the centos mirrors should
> not be something we should even be concerned about ? Since they are not
> something we write, we just package and put them up here ?

Did I say that ? Did I even imply that by explaining to you how Drupal
contributed modules work ? I don't think so...

You could have said that you misinterpreted how Drupal worked with
contributed modules and leave it at that.