[CentOS-devel] forums + portal for {lang}.centos.org sites

Thu Apr 9 19:19:19 UTC 2009
Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>

Dear Graeme,

First, thanks that you join the discussion.

> My name is Graeme, I'm a member of the Simple Machines team and I do
> apologize if I'm posting this to the wrong spot, however if the main
> issue against our software SMF is the licensing issue regarding re-
> distribution were quite up for negotiating an agreement as we have
> done with others. If SMF was being redistributed would it be modified

I think it's not about individual license agreements, but about
general open licensing instead.

> in any way or just a standard SMF package? Its very nice to be
> considered and we would happily help in any way we can.

Also I have to consider that you are quite late as we are already
working hard on phpBB integration.

Best Regards
Marcus