[CentOS-devel] there's something happened between kernel 2.6.28-128.1.1 and 2.6.18-128.1.6 compilation

Mon Apr 20 12:22:26 UTC 2009

Farkas Levente wrote:
>> rpm -qp --requires kernel-2.6.18-128.1.6.el5.src.rpm | grep unifdef
>> unifdef
>> let me investigate what the problem might be
> ok. i recheck it on centos-5.3 and still not true.
> did you test the src.rpm on the mirror sites?

This end == what goes into the buidsystem. And yes, I can see there is
an issue which is what I was going to investigate as soon as I get some
time.

In the mean time if someone wants to go ahead and work out why that
with_headers got undefined, please go ahead and let us know whats going on.

Also, I can still build that kernel rpm in mock without any issues here.