[CentOS-devel] iSCSI Enterprise Target

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Aug 13 00:00:17 UTC 2009

On 08/07/2009 07:37 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Do you think we could move further .spec/SRPM review to the
> bugtracker? Is it possible to attach the necessary files there?

I dont personally like the review process at all. Its flawed by the fact
that its only ever cycled through once. We would need some other means
for initial-import. Who knows, perhaps the best means would be a initial
proposal via the bugtracker, picked up by 'sponsor' and passed into the
build process as required.

> And what about non-free contributions. Will they make it to "Contrib"
> or will there be something like "Contrib-nonfree"?

For the time being, until there is some way to 'manage non free' in a
reasonable way, lets stay clear.