[CentOS-devel] functional testing as a contrib requirement

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Aug 14 10:34:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

On 08/14/2009 07:23 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:
> Fedora is using the bugzilla as bugtracking platform for quite a while
> without any problems.

As a bug tracking system. bugzilla is quite nice. The only problem I've
had ( in the past ) with it was the amount of work required around it
and the complexity in setup / admin around it.

The problem I have with the Fedora approach is that once a package is
into the system, there is really no audit / tracking or testing of
anything binary going through the system.