[CentOS-devel] 'yum-security' plugin and fasttrack respository for CentOS 5.4

Wed Dec 9 15:35:55 UTC 2009

On 12/09/2009 03:30 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> As is well known, ELRepo provided the fasttrack packages during the
> lifetime of CentOS 5.3 but following on from Karanbir's assertion that
> CentOS will provide the fasttrack packages for 5.4 we, at ELRepo, have
> stepped down from providing that service.

fasttrack rpms are being built for 5.4, the mechanism to get them
released has become quite complex and I want to make sure is robust
enough before we get it out there. The next few weeks should give me
enough time to get it done.

I'll look at the forum post as well later in the evening.

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK        | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh