[CentOS-devel] Help with Live CD.

Rob Lupo rob at tsc-labs.net
Tue Feb 17 17:59:57 UTC 2009

I need to make a Live CD with custom tools to use in our lab. I'm having a
problem with adding application to the centOS Live CD scripts.

We are using centOS 5.2 and I have done everything on the live cd site like
getting the creation toolset,
Creating a livecd image etc. All work. We need to add applications and would
like to change the default background to identify what tool set is running
on a system.

 I have done modification to the kickstart config file, but still having an
issue with installed applications showing up on the ISO.

Im sure this has been covered before, but if someone could help by pointing
me in the correct direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert J. Lupo
CISSP, CEH, ELSA
Manager, Testing Services