[CentOS-devel] CentOS Directory Server (CDS) and more is available for testing

Fri Feb 27 13:43:15 UTC 2009
Jean-Marc LIGER <jean-marc.liger at siris.sorbonne.fr>

Brandon Davidson a écrit :
> Hi Tim,
>
> I know that we're still kind of in the middle of 5.3 testing, but I thought that
> I'd pop this back to the top so that perhaps it can find some time between 5.3
> and whatever comes up next for QA.
>
> I think the consensus was that the DS builds all work well - everything seems to
> be stable, and with the exception of a few minor install-time items that could
> be reported to upstream and/or fixed in CentOS packages, it's pretty much ready
> to go.

CentOS DS is also stable for us in production environment. So It'd be
fine to add it in the next CentOS 5.3 release.

> I believe there were some legal questions about the Java bits that were
> never satisfactorily answered, but that OpenJDK was a possible solution?

This part should be solved, as OpenJDK is now officialy part of RHL 5.3 :-)