[CentOS-devel] Starting a s390x rebuild on my own

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 9 09:23:11 UTC 2009

On 07/09/2009 07:05 AM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
> Good morning hackers,
>
> me and others tried to form a special interest group and didn't succeed
> well. So im starting my own rebuild now.

how did you work that out ? there are two parallel builds going on at
the moment! also, you missed all three meetings so far :)

> I have access to a z/VM guest and some hercules with 1k mips, too
> Ill inform you next time the CentOS 5.3 basic package set has been
> created.
>
> Id be thankful if the final version could be mirrored upstream.

Since there is already a 'centos' version building now ( one is upto
5.1+updates, the other is directly targetting 5.3 ) - the official one
will come from there, however it would be good to have another one to
check against. So dont hold off, got for it.

- KB