[CentOS-devel] Starting a s390x rebuild on my own

Thu Jul 9 16:15:56 UTC 2009

On 07/09/2009 11:32 AM, Sascha Thomas Spreitzer wrote:
> do you guys use mock and koji?

mock and plague, yes - its building the whole loop from the original
el5beta2 upto whats current - and its doing that in sync with ppc64/ia64.

> Or are the build systems restricted to internal access only?
> What is the progress of the builds by now?

my stream is at 5.1 with some updates done - hope to make 5.2 level in
the next few weeks. I can only spend a small amount of time on this
since there are plenty of other things to get at as well. however, I now
have a vm running completely from pkgs done.

- KB