[CentOS-devel] CentOS 5.4 Artwork Preview

Igshaan Mesias

igshaan.mesias at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:40:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

Really great work Alain, I was quite a fan of the Treeflower Ideas too.

I guess now would be a good time to introduce myself to the list. Hi List!
I am Igshaan, a young Linux enthusiast from Cape Town, South Africa. I
joined this list in hopes to sometime soon contribute some packages to
CentOS as per guidelines given here
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Packages/ContributeYourRPMs. However it
seems someone has beat me to it with gtk2-engines-aurora
package,However gtk2-engines-candido has still not been packaged
anywhere so I'll post soon regarding that ;-)

Again, Great work Alain! Keep it up!

2009/6/22 Lucas Timm LH <linuxhelper at gmail.com>

> Very very nice, congratulations!
>
> My only suggestion:
> I think the fonts of Release Counter (need to change s/5.3/5.4/g too) and > Media (including the CD/DVD charts) are so thin, maybe it would be better using bold! :-)

Ciao
Igshaan

--
Regards