[CentOS-devel] Spacewalk client tools inclusion

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 22:27:47 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I'm working on getting the rhn-client tools (that have traditionally
been not included in centos) into the distro so it can be used with
spacewalk more easily and invite any of those interested to help.  Since
5.3 has already been released, we're targeting to include it in extras
for now.

I've created a wiki page to track the progress here:
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/CentPackages

I figured a meeting would be good for interested parties to discuss what
needs to be done and to divvy up the tasks.  How about next Wednesday
(3/25) at 21:00 GMT (5:00 pm EST).

Thanks

--
Justin Sherrill, RHCA          1801 Varisty Drive.
Software Engineer                Raleigh, NC 27603