[CentOS-devel] Windows Server 2008 guest on KVM

Julian Price centos.org at jul17pri.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 13:46:26 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Julian Price wrote:
>
>> What needs to happen to get KVM-72 or later into a repository?
>>
> well, are you proposing to take ownership of this bit of code ? if
> so, propose a .spec file perhaps ?
>
> Tim will prolly need to weigh in with views

It was more of a suggestion really.

I don't think I'm qualified to take ownership. I've used yum but I don't
know how it works, same goes for KVM, and I'm not really set up for
testing here either. I have been writing some KVM documentation for the
Wiki though, and that's what led me to make this suggestion.