[CentOS-devel] freeradius-2.1.3 spec

David Veasey davevc at annapoliswireless.me
Tue Mar 31 01:40:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:20:20 -0400, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
<m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca> wrote:

> So, is anyone else testing this?  How long should I expect to wait for
> my pacakge to get into the centosplus repo?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ranbir

Yes, I am working on testing this also. It will be a couple days before I
can test it in a live network where we depend on radius. I will report back
with any issues that come up. Currently we use version 1.1.7, but I've been
wanting to upgrade. Having an updated freeradius version
in the extras repository would be very useful.

-dave