[CentOS-devel] sqlite enabled repodata

James Antill

james at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 12 15:38:15 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 15:57 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Seth Vidal wrote:
> >

> > On Thu, 12 Mar 2009, David Hrbáč wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> within the update to 5.3 I guess it would be interesting to provide
> >> sqlite enabled repos. yum-3.2.19-18.el5.centos is prepared for that.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > all the yum developers think this is a good idea.
>
> AFAIK this is planned. Karanbir: Correct me if I'm wrong :)

 AFAIK the only problem is that the repos. are created on CentOS-4, so
createrepo with support for this doesn't work. Seth did the following
code:

 http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/misc/makerepodb.py

...but that needs integrating into your repo. creation scripts.

--
James Antill <james at fedoraproject.org>
Fedora