[CentOS-devel] freeradius-2.1.3 spec

Thu Mar 26 21:32:15 UTC 2009
m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca <m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca>

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:54:10 -0400, Phil Schaffner
> [So now we have both Karanbir and Ranbir :-) ]

Ya. :)  I thought it was pretty funny, too.

> First-level sanity check...
>
> Tried rebuilds of your SRPM on both i386 and x86_64.  Both built OK
> after satisfying all the build requirements.  On install get a lot of
> warning errors about the group radiusd not existing. See below.  Can't
> really test functionality as I don't need freeradius, but that's what
> the testing repo is for.

I don't see why that would be since this bit of code is supposed to handle
the group check:

%pre
getent group  radiusd >/dev/null || /usr/sbin/groupadd -r -g 95 radiusd
getent passwd radiusd >/dev/null || /usr/sbin/useradd  -r -g radiusd -u 95
-c "radiusd user" -s /sbin/nologin radiusd > /dev/null 2>&1
exit 0

I don't see any issues with it.  Am I missing something?

BTW, the spec is just about untouched from the Fedora 10 version I got it
from.

Regards,

Ranbir